I’ve realized you don’t know anything about me
(nice going). Honestly, I only like people once they’ve opened up a bit, or else they just seem fake. I just want to keep it real and tell you a little more about myself, so if that interests you by all means keep reading.
- Tell me the 3 best things about you: I’m not that judgmental, I’m a good friend, and my sense of humor.
- On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents? 0
- Who was your worst teacher? Why? One of my English teachers in high school. She assumed the worst of her students and didn’t really give any of us a fair chance.
- Who was your favorite teacher? Why? I really liked my choir teacher in middle school. I used to see her around town sometimes and she was always so nice and caring.
- Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great? Probably famous for doing something great. Being attractive isn’t that big of a deal comparatively speaking, and if I was a genius I feel like I’d know too much and hate the world.
- Who are the 3 greatest living musicians? I don’t know if I would classify them all as musicians, but I really like the kooks, Tom Rosenthal, and my ultimate queen Britney Spears.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d get rid of all my anxiety over nothing.
- What was your favorite toy growing up? Littlest Pet Shop was life.
- Name 3 celebrities you most admire. Ellen, Zooey Deschanel, and Jennifer Lawrence.
- Name a celebrity you think is lame. Honestly, Benedict Cumberbatch. I’m just not a fan.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Graduating high school.
- Which of your friends are you proudest of? Why? My best friend, Grace, because she’s bomb as fuck and always see’s the good in people. She’s also hilarious so there’s that.
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Xcaret Park in Cancun. Sitka, Alaska is close second though.
- What are your 3 favorite movies? Love Actually, 500 Days of Summer, and Alice in Wonderland.
- Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not? Hell no. I would just be counting down my days to death rather than living it up.
- Which historical figure would you like to be? Anyone but Eleanor Roosevelt.
- What’s the right age to get married? Whenever you’re in love and are sure you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. Age is just a number.
- Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten. I had a Kim Possible lunchbox, my crush and I officiated being in love under a playground slide with his friend as a witness, and my best friend at the time.
- If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it? Is She Always Like This? (Yes)
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day? I would hide people’s phones and keys so they wouldn’t be too confused why they were gone but still a little annoyed.