Brought to you by the Daily Prompt: Relax
When I read today’s prompt I instantly thought of the song Relax (don’t do it)-Frankie Goes To Hollywood. But what kind of situations would make me have to stop and tell myself “relax, don’t do it”? Well, I’m glad no one asked.
- when the car in front of you is going so slow you tailgate
- when its 3 am and you get the brilliant idea to text someone you are no longer in contact with
- when someone complains to you about their first world problems like its the end of their lives and you could strangle them
- when you argue with someone just as stubborn as you
- when you see some dumb ass as seen on tv products that you would never normally buy, but like why not
- when insta suggests that you follow one of your ex’s accounts
- when your eyeliner is a little wobbly so you add another layer, and another, and another..
- when you work as Lush and bombard me right as I enter
- when Netflix asks if you’re still there because you are wasting your life but loving every second of it
- when you like a shirt and they have it in every color
- when you’re given an assignment months ahead of time before its due but know you’re still going to do it the day of
- when they say the large size is only 50 cents more
- when you buy a shit ton of produce to be healthy and then put it at the bottom of your fridge to never be seen again and rot
- when you say “oh yah I can host it at my house”
- when you say something ironically for too long and it becomes your entire vocabulary
- when you’re about to sneeze
- when you find a good recipe but don’t have any of the correct ingredients so you just make do with what you have
- when you know your cat is ready to kill you but you pet her anyways
- when a cheesy chick flick brings tears to your eyes
- when you find an interesting book but you have a whole shelf of unread books at home
Just remember to relax, don’t do it.