So the absolutely amazing Artist by beauty (Capili Jiron) has tagged me in this fun little changing of the year tag (by David)! If you’re at all interested on my thoughts between the years, here’s your chance to find out!
Here are the tag rules:
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article.
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog. (I put this part after the questions! Make sure to check out who I tagged!)
Here are the questions:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words. Surprising, accomplishments, milestones
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much. Point Loma in San Diego because I got to have a little week with my mom to explore San Diego and it was so fun to bond and relax. Point Loma in particular was my favorite part of the trip.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016. Thai food is life. Especially pad thai.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event). For some reason I really enjoyed my senior prom. I felt like it was the perfect end to high school. Also it was at an aquarium so really classy.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo. My bookshelf! I’ve wanted/needed one for so long and finally I have this thin, tall IKEA bookshelf in my room haha. Nothing fancy but super handy.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017. Being open to new people, always try to be the bigger person, and don’t think too much into the past.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017. Rainbow bagel. I don’t know why, honestly I’m pretty sure they are just normal bagels with food coloring but why not? Might as well. The more I look at them the more I want to actually hurl but like cool.
Hey that was actually a little challenging. I forget everything already, so that was real struggle haha. Anyways!
Who I’m Tagging:
Those are my 9, but honestly anyone who wants to do this should do it. I literally tag everyone and anyone who wants to participate haha do it!
Happy (late) New Year!