The fantastic blogger Jess has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much, Jess! She has a wonderful blog so check her out!
As far as the award goes:
- Display Award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
7 Things About Me:
- I just started college, majoring in nursing.
- I forget everything very quickly, but I remember a lot from preschool and kindergarten (so clearly I know the important stuff lol).
- My biggest pet peeve is when people leave running water on. This could be while brushing their teeth, washing the dishes, etc. It drives me crazy.
- I don’t like change in my personal life, but am all for change in society.
- I know I’m someone who needs to keep busy to be happy, but sitting around all day always sounds good. Unfortunately, sitting around for too long usually makes me sad.
- I’ve only had 2 jobs, one at Haagen-Dazs for 3 months, and one at Target for 3 days, yah 3 days. Working at Target as a cashier is my actual hell, and that’s why cashiers never last at Target. Also that’s why they are ALWAYS hiring. Take that as a sign! (a literal sign lol) (can you tell I’m still a little petty about it?)
- I’ve had 7 different hair colors (all somewhat natural). While I really like changing my hair color, when it comes to haircuts, note to self: NEVER GET BANGS AGAIN. IT WAS NEVER A GOOD IDEA, IT WILL NEVER BE A GOOD IDEA. Cool(:
That was really reflective haha wow who knew.
Any ways, now it’s time to nominate some of you lovely people! Get excited!
- Evelynn and Nathalia
- Capili Jiron
Holy shit that was a lot of people. OKAY. These are just some people who stand out to me and have cool blogs(: I’m not sure who has already done this award tag, but you know the more the merrier. I’ll try my best to send you guys all comments!
Thanks for the award, Jess!