So long time no write, my apologies. School has kept me pretty busy (she says after a night of studying for today’s major anatomy test, last minute essays, and quizzes) (but it was all worth it because I GOT A 96% ON MY FIRST ANATOMY TEST) (god bless). I’ve been putting off blogging, but I decided today I get back to it!
Anyways, the craziest thing happened: I got nominated for this Mystery Blogger Award 6 times! It’s very crazy, very nuts, and very appreciated! I feel fortunate to be thought of, even though I haven’t been the most frequent lately(: Here are THE WONDERFUL BLOGS who nominated me for this award (each link is to their wonderful posts) (pls take a look at them) (pls):
Once again, thank you guys so so much for thinking of me, it is so heartwarming, you have no idea(: ❤ Not to mention I genuinely like all these blogs, so it’s like the icing on the cake! One last thank you to Enigma (Okoto Enigma’s Blog) for creating the award!
Any who, let’s get started with this award! I’m getting impatient here! lol
The Award Rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Little Old Me:
- I think of myself as somewhat creative (unlike this prompt of saying 3 things about myself)(no shade lol) and artistic. I’m not like some artistic genius who has taken over the world of art or anything, but I do enjoy my doodles.
- I love flowers. Any flower will do the trick. I just love them.
- I don’t like condiments, sorry if that offends you haha.
30 Questions and Answers You Should Probably Read
- If you had the choice of knowing when and how you would meet the love of your life, would you want to know? Honestly, not right now. I’m currently in a really wonderful relationship and I wouldn’t want to risk the potential of my future partner not being them. I’m happy now so I’m okay with not knowing(:
- What is your biggest flaw you have? Oh wow we got deep real fast haha. I would probably say texting back. Sorry to all of those who are victim to this lol.
- If you had to choose where you would spend your life, where would It be? In Hawaii with all my friends and family and my friends’ family and everyone’s pets. Sounds good to me.
- Let’s pretend your in a abandoned island, what is 5 things you wish you would have with you? Haha is this abandoned island Hawaii, cause if so I’m down. I’m going to say a boat, with gps/map, and 3 tanks of fuel because get me the hell out. As much as I say I dislike people, I’d be miserable if I were alone on an island with no stimulation.
- How are you doing today? I’m doing freaking fantastic, thank you! Like I said, I killed my test today so life’s pretty good.
- What was the most awkward moment you ever experienced? Oh Jesus, where do I start? Luckily, I tend to purposefully drown out these memories so I never have to think about them ever again, but I definitely have had my fair share of being a dumb bitch in high school and talking about someone behind their back when they were right by me. Hello senior year, how are you?
- What is your favourite food? Rose. Macaroons. Bitch.
- What are your thoughts of some humans being born poor and some born rich, what do you think the cause of this? Deep question, but honestly it depends on what your family has brought you up in. If you’re born in a wealthy family you’re wealthy, and same vice versa. Of course there are other ways besides old money and such, but that’s the basic idea. It’s unfortunate but life’s unfair.
- Do you ever think life is a cycle of repetitive tasks – eat, drink, go to the bathroom, sleep? Oh hell yah. We’re all caught up in our everyday schedules, we rarely stop and change our habits. We take the same route to work, we eat the same foods, we talk to the same people, and that’s that. Of course there is some change here and there, but ultimately it’s same old same old.
- Describe me (Doni W) in three words and explain why! You sly little devil. Haha, of course! I’d say creative (because I enjoy seeing your edits on your blog), welcoming (because you’ve always been so lovely and nice towards myself and everyone else ❤ ) and interesting (because I am genuinely interested to learn more about you and see where your blog goes)
- When was the last time you had a Deja Vù? YES. ME. ME TOO. I don’t remember exactly what it was about, but I know it was some time last week.
- Velvet or silk? I’m more about that velvet lifestyle.
- What do you usually have for breakfast? I’ve been changing it up like everyday recently, but I usually go back to yogurt with fruit, syrup, and oatmeal mixed in.
- What do you think about skateboards? Nah, just kidding: What’s the most embarrassing/craziest thing you’ve ever done if front of your crush? I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A SK8 GRL. So sad that I don’t got the mad skillz. Anyways, crush wise holy shit. I’ve confessed my love under a slide, held a guys snake(; (LITERAL SNAKE, NOT LIKE WHAT THE WINKY FACE INDICATES), listened to their favorite music artists so we’d have something to talk about (lol trash), and the countless number of embarrassing things I did in middle school when one of my best friends was my crush. Conspiracy theory: middle school never existed. Okay.
- When was the last time you cut your hair? How was the hairstyle like? Last month, same old same old. WOW I’M INTERESTING. Haha, typical shoulder length.
- What is the dream you most want to achieve? Well, one time I had a dream where I gave birth to an alligator, so that one. No pain, no gain. (okay that’s nasty, I’m so sorry, I want to be a nurse okay, I’m cool I swear)
- What is the thing that you are most excited about at this point in your life? The future oooooooooh.
- What do you do that others might find weird or quirky? I though of so many funny answers to this but they’re also terrible so lets not and say we did. I mean sometimes I prefer my socks to be half on half off. HOW DOES SHE DO IT LADIES AND GENTS? I know, I’m crazy, living life on the edge.
- If you had to pick a theme song, what would it be? I literally thought this meant make one up.. what’s wrong with me. But like I’m still going to make it up: Wow, who is she, that bish is me, it’s Alliiiiiiiiiiii, YAH (1 clap)
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Did it work out or did you change your mind? I wanted to be a teacher, and no. I’m not patient enough for that ish.
- Where do you really w
ant to travel in the world? London and Japan. (very similar cultures HAHA)
- What is one goal that you would love to achieve by the end of this year? Survive. Oh how morbid, but like I mean get through college with decent grades and not too much anxiety.
- If you could have a super power, what would you choose? I’ve answered this in a previous post, but I’m going to change it and just say turn into liquid goop like that kid from Sky High.
- If you could speak another language fluently, which language would you choose? Spanish. Hola amigos(;
- Which type of fruit best represents you, and why? (haha my weird question). Whatever the fuck these weird ass baby ones are.
Oh my god, did you actually read all that? If you did, thank you I really appreciate it. That was a lot. I definitely had fun writing this though, and I especially liked making my own theme song in one of the questions haha. I’m going to use it from now on (probably just as much as I use the word penultimate).
Now for my questions to you guys! (ooh the tables have turned)
- What has been your favorite age so far? Why?
- If you had to be stuck in a room with one person for 72 hours, who would it be?
- What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
- What’s something you should never look up on google images? Have you looked this up before?
- Who? What? Where? When? and Why?
Lastly, Favorite Post?
Bish, they all relevant. HAHA oh god, okay but I’m going to have to say How to Keep Hydrated for Lazy People because it was one of the first posts I did that I felt like I actually put my personality in. Enjoy lol.
Thanks for reading!