*Warning: I am feeling very sarcastic and sassy today, and I do not hold back in this post whatsoever. You’ve been warned*
Long time, no talk (god I must sound like a broken record). I’ve been busy, you’ve been busy, our schedules just haven’t linked up, our timing has been all wrong or whatever. But hey! I missed you guys. How’s the family? No way, really? What about that person who fucked you over? Got rid of them? Good job, I’m proud. Speaking of jobs, how’s yours going? Got fired? That’s the pits man, sorry to hear it. No you’re right, they don’t deserve you.
Now that we’ve caught up (we really haven’t lol) (my apologies), I’ve been nominated to do an award! Turns out this was a little bit ago but ha you know time flies when you’re trying your best to survive school and people and whatever other nonsense that plagues you ha am I right? (my life is actually great, chill)
And I know you’ve all been waiting at the edge of your seats to read yet another award on WordPress. Let’s all just pretend awards are the coolest shit and that mine especially are to die for okay? (I hope you people don’t take this seriously because god knows I don’t)
And I know what you’re thinking : ooh sunshine award what could that possibly be? Don’t worry it’s super original and interesting and unique and creative and beautiful all at the same time, like no other award ever, yet so simple and stunning: I answer questions.
I KNOW IT’S FUCKING CRAZY, BUT YOU CAN’T STOP ME! I’M GOING TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT. MOM IT’S NOT A PHASE.
I have the beautiful Amy to thank for this, which I actually am thankful to receive this award no matter how sassy I may sound. Amy, you are the sunshine on a rainy day, the butter to my toast, the beauty to my beast (but for real have you seen Emma Watson in Beauty and the Beast? What a babe am I right?) CHECK AMY OUT GUYS, SHE HAS A CUTE AF LIFESTYLE BLOG THAT I WILL NEVER COMPARE TO (ouch hahaha).
And now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Sunshine, bitches!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- What is your favourite hobby? I just started reading again, which is a nice change from watching-YouTube-until-my-eyes-rot. Once I’m done with my book I plan on writing a post about it because it’s actually real good and real relatable. But besides reading, I doodle constantly. Can’t stop won’t stop.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? This is hard because I’ve been wanting to go to Hawaii again as of late, but if I could go anywhere I would want to go someplace I haven’t been. Probably, Japan because they seem like they know how to have a good time.
- Do you have a hidden talent? Thanks for asking because I totally do. I can flip my tongue completely upside down, turning the right side all the way over to the left side and vice versa until the top is touching the bottom of my mouth and the bottom of my tongue is at the top of my mouth. This took years to train for and many tongue cramps (which are actually the worst), and I have no idea why I chose to have this as my secret talent but here I am; tongue flipping my life away.
- What is the first thing you do in the morning? Monday-Thursday & Saturday I jump out of bed and get ready for school (early classes hit me up). Friday & Sunday I chill in my bed for 2 hours minimum before getting up, usually either reading or watching YouTube or checking Instagram.
- What is the last thing you do at night? Take off my makeup, grab my cat, and text goodnight to the bf.
- What is your favourite time of year? If I say Fall I’m a basic bitch, but would you be that shocked if I am a basic bitch? No. No, you wouldn’t be. So Fall fuck me up.
- What are your goals for your blog? To not give up on it like I did for the past couple of weeks. Yes I was busy, but like c’mon.
- What is your job? I go to school fulltime so there’s not really any time to get a job and succeed in my classes. I literally don’t get a break lol, I have a full load coming up this summer so rip me.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? I like having a place to document my life and express myself in whatever way I feel. Everyone on here is pretty accepting, which I am very thankful for.
- Do you have a favourite phone app? I think Musical.ly is the funniest shit. I have so many videos on there that are all private because I would never dare share them, but they are so fucking funny and cringey yet satisfying.
- What is your biggest fear? To be real with you, getting in a car crash and losing all my teeth because I worked too damn hard to get these bitches straight and in order, so if that ever changes I’ll die. I am literally Chip Skylark from Fairly Odd Parents, my shiny teeth and me ❤
Oh wow, that wasn’t too bad now was it? Now I’ll quickly nominate just a couple of people and get the show on the road.
- If you were a bird, what kind of bird would you be?
- What’s your favorite letter, and what is something that starts with this letter?
- Have you ever had a déjà vu moment?
- If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
- What’s your fondest childhood memory?
- What did child you want to be when you grew up?
- Now what do you want to be when you grow up?
- Do you think guys and girls can be just friends?
- What’s your favorite place to eat at the moment?
- What is your favorite era?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
I’m excited to see your posts(:
If you don’t want to make a post, or weren’t nominated (which you all kind of are because I nominate everyone) I’d still be interested in your answers, so please comment them! You can even answer Amy’s questions in the comment section, I’m down to read any and all answers you want to share(: We’re all buds here.