So the absolutely fantastic , goals-as-fuck Angela has nominated me for this award! I’d be shocked if you haven’t heard of her and her blog yet (lifeofangela), but if you haven’t (lol who are you) go check her out ASAP. She’s such a genuine and caring person, and all her posts make me smile (plus she posts a lot so there’s always amazing content to read!)
Anyways, enough of me obsessing over Angela (even though she is the goddess of blogging)(okay I’ll stop), I got an award! It’s actually been a while since I’ve been nominated for an award, so I’m pretty stoked about it aha.
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links (haha “acknowledge”- as I poor my heart out to the bb, it’s cool it’s fine aha)
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
- I like tea, but I tend to make a cup and leave it somewhere to let it cool while I completely forget about it and never end up drinking it.
- I almost always have a dirty clothes pile in my room, and it is in the exact same place every time. Cute, I know. I’m staring at it right now regretting everything.
- I took 2 years of Spanish and the best I can do is “No tengo los pantalones”- aka I don’t have pants. Aka I’m fluent.
- I suck at painting my nails. It’s either I don’t cover the entire nail, or my whole hand is painted purple. Aha- I wish this was a joke.
- In 3 days I will complete my first year of college! WOOT WOOT!
- I wanted a fish the other week and went to the store with some friends to get one and then I realized fish are fucking expensive and it would probably die in a week so I bailed. What an inspiring fact. Quote me.
- I have blue eyes, which I’m pretty sure is a mutation, so I’m a mutant. That means I’m half of a teenage mutant ninja turtle. I just have to get my karate down and become cold blooded real quick brb.
- My favorite Disney princess is Jasmin, but I can never be her for Halloween because I could not look more different than her if I tried.
- I really like dancing.
- I kind of suck at dancing, but it’s cool.
- People think because I love cats so much I don’t like dogs, so I want to make it a fact and a point that I LIKE DOGS- it’s just cats are better- adios (ooh look how fluent I am).
TAKE ME OUT BB. Honestly, Asian food take out is goals on goals on goals. Also, I can’t cook for shit- hello I am housewife material, what’s your name?
- What did you do last weekend?
I was debating on making a post about this actually lol but I can tell you I’ve been active lately and it was my mama’s birthday!
- What is your favorite ice cream flavour?
But bb why you do this to me? I am a MEGA ice cream lover, like I have it every other day, it’s in my blood, I am ice cream, so me- I am my favorite ice cream flavor. Thank you, have a nice day.
Oh wow, how sexy. Grapefruits are hella small so I’m thinking watermelon just because bigger brain = better comebacks to the haters aha
- What would motivate you to run a marathon?
My mama- she’s already talking about it and I’d do anything with her- she makes everything fun(:
- Do you have any vacation plans coming up?
Tennessee BB! There’s a bunch of plans being made rn (like Dollywood and a replica of the Titanic and such) but the big reason my fam and I are going is because there is going to be a total solar eclipse, and in Tennessee it lasts a couple seconds longer than anywhere else. Yah, seconds. Haha it’s on my dad’s bucket list so we’re going, and I’m pretty excited for it(:
- How did you get your name? Do you know the meaning of your name?
My parents wanted my name to end in an ‘ison’ so it was between Maddison and Allison (my full name). They decided Maddison. They went through everything thinking Maddison. I popped out and I apparently looked more like an Allison aha. I honestly could not picture myself as a Maddison- my parentals were right, I look like an Allison aha. As far as meaning goes, I’m going to look it up rn- noble. It means fucking noble. Basically I’m a queen- bye.
Paint a shirt with bleach. Idk man it seems cool aha you could make your own design and everything. (May be it sounds cooler in my head)
- What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
Ooh this week has been good (and I’m extremely grateful that I can say that). My weekend was super fun but I think the best part it that I finished 2 our of my 4 classes! I’ve been so stressed this past month with everything, and it feels so good to peace out.
Stay inside and watch tv under a blanket with a cup of something warm. I don’t like rainy days aha, they’re so depressing. You can’t do anything without getting wet. Boo.
- What movies have you re-watched the most number of times?
500 Days of Summer, Love Actually, A Christmas Story, Aladdin, Nightmare Before Christmas, 10 Things I Hate About You- I probably missed a couple good ones in there but that’s the general gist.
Now I know a lot of you guys have already been nominated or have already done it but it’s the thought that counts aha and ima thinkin bout you boo’s ❤
My 11 Questions:
- If you could only have one drink (NOT WATER) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What was on of the best sarcastic remarks you’ve made?
- Would you rather discover a new color or a new texture?
- Where is your dream vacation spot?
- Would you rather have 3 ears or 3 eyes?
- What’s your favorite type of food and what dishes do you like most?
- When was the last time you read a book for fun?
- What is your ideal/perfect partner like?
- If you had to lose one of your 5 senses (vision, hearing, touch, smell, taste), which one would you lose?
- What is your favorite blog? (besides mine of course)
- Favorite dessert?
That was so much fun! If you weren’t nominated, I nominate everyone so you do you boo. If you don’t want to make a post, you can always answer some of these questions in the comments(: I love reading all your answers! Once again, thank you Angela for the award!