So, as promised, I’m catching up on awards! I think I was nominated for these some time last month, so I’m not too late (just late enough, rip me). Anyways, I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award twice (bless you wonderful people) and this is me- doing the award thing- how innovative. I have done this award a couple times before, so if you want to read that post first for good measure (or to see if I repeat myself over and over)(?) then here’s a quick link to that! **Side note- I just reread a little bit of that post and it felt so nostalgic aha early wormal at it’s prime(:
Thank you so much to the two ladies who nominated me: Ella & Jirah! These ladies run amazing blogs that you guys should actually go check out- for real though. Ella runs a very aesthetically-pleasing lifestyle blog, and is simply a wonderful individual! Jirah is so very sweet and a total babe, who also does a little bit of everything(: Both of you are lovely and thank you again!
What this bish gotta do?
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award- yo what’s good Okoto(:
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
3 Things About Me:
- I rarely drink Starbucks anything, but I did today, and now my bod feels like straight-up death (but its okay because it was a drive-thu)
(jk, f u starfucks)(that drink is driving thru my hot bod rn)(too far?)
- This year I’ve been saying “I’m actually going to shit myself” a lot as a joke (like if someone says something nerve-wrecking or exciting I respond with “No way, I’m actually going to shit myself“)(I’m not funny). My friends understand, but I’ve had too many times where I say this in front of people I barely know and they look at me like what I’m saying is true, like there is actual shitting happening- I regret everything.
(just for the record, I don’t remember the last time I actually shit myself)(I’m cool I swear)
- I’m studying sign language this Summer, and I’m not mad about it.
1. If one of your items of furniture could speak, which one would you like it to be? (This is very Beauty & the Beast inspired!)
Oh damn, I don’t take care of my furniture very well lol they would all tell me to go fuck myself, but like it’s cool. I think I would pick my mirror so it could cheer me on as I try to perfect my eyeliner in the morning.
2. Weirdest gift you have ever received or seen someone receive?
My best friend gave me this beautiful blue tubby suit a couple years ago and I got her a purple one. There’s a reason we’re besties. She gets me aha. Sometimes you just need to be tubby.
3. Do you like cheese? If so, what is your favourite?
I’m indifferent to cheese. There are some good ones, some bad ones, and some that literally taste like nothing (like who decided that should be a thing? Tasteless cheese? Bye bish). I dig it on pizza, I dig it on mac (I’m talking macaroni, not a lap top)(but I like it on my lap top too), I dig it on nachos- but I DON’T dig it on eggs. I’m sorry, but if you like melted cheese on eggs, I don’t know you anymore. Rip us.
4. Have you ever/do you drink the milk after finishing cereal?
I used to- when I was MENTAL- but now I’ve come to my senses ahaha. I think I find it nasty now because I use almond milk exclusively, and I despise that stuff plain (no matter how much sugar goes in it from the cereal). **Side note: who milks the almonds? Do they have permission? Who is going to stand up for those almonds’ rights?
5. If you had to change your name, what would it be?
This Bish. I would name myself This Bish. Teachers be like: is This Bish here? Waiters be like: table for This Bish. Moms be like: Oh you hanging out with This Bish again? Boyfriend be like: I love This Bish. Everyone be like: don’t mess with This Bish, she crazy.
1. If you could live in any fictional place, where would you live? And take note, Hogwarts isn’t included! :p
I’d live on the Tardis from Dr. Who, because yes This Bish is a nerd. Preferably I’d be with the Tenth Doctor, but also with Clara Oswald because she is a total babe and so is David Tennant. It would be cool to travel all of space and time, you know? Like why not?
2. Do you spend time in Youtube, if so, who is your favourite Youtuber?
I basically live on YouTube so yes, I spend way too much time on YouTube aha. My favorite YouTuber has to be Jenna Marbles because she’s super chill and an incredibly humble human being- which is insane since she’s so well-known. She’s the main bae. Julien isn’t half bad either aha.
3. Name an artist or a band that you’ve been loving for years and still love now!
My main beebs are Britney Spears (sass queen/legend), Weezer, and The Kooks. There are others, but these are the first 3 that come to mind. If I had to choose one of them I would have to go with Britney bitch, because she is actually my everything. I’ve grown up with her playing in the background because my mom loves her too aha. Britney is my childhood pretty much.
4. In your opinion, where do you think is the most beautiful place there is in the world?
Hard to say because I haven’t seen every place in the world, but from what I’ve seen so far, Bamf is freaking amazing. Bamf is in Canada, I’ve been there once, and it’s utter perfection. The lake is like a mirror and it’s so clear- I die just thinking about it(:
5. Describe your family.
My mom is the bomb and is super supportive. She’s full of love and is one of the best people I’ll ever meet. My dad is more to himself, but once you break down his walls he’s the funniest and wittiest guy ever. He’s also insanely smart- like he’s crazy smart it’s unbelievable- definitely the most intelligent person I’ll ever meet. And my brother is super nice to me, even if I’m a brat. He totally plays the older-brother role and looks out for me, plus he’s always there when I need him(: AND MY FREAKING CAT IS A QUEEN. She slays every single day of her life- nonstop slayage. She’s the sass master, but she also loves everyone, so there’s that aha.
As for nominations:
If I missed you, it’s most likely because I’m going to post more awards later this month so I need nominations for those too aha, but feel free to do this award if you want and just say I nominated you because why the hell not? I support you boo.
- What is one big decision you made in your life that could have changed everything?
- Would you rather be poor and in love or rich without a partner?
- What’s a fun fact you know that most might not?
- What is one of your favorite lyrics?
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
Lastly, my favorite post? This is actually really hard for me, because I write every post with the hopes that it is just as good as the last, but I think my favorite one that I did was So I Tried Kendall Jenner’s Ab Workout (5.17.17) because it was a post I had to work on for longer than just a day or two, I actually worked on it for around a week. You guys also seemed to really like this post, so it was a win-win for everyone aha.
If you got this far in this rather long post, thank you for reading! These award posts are always a lot of fun to write and I hope they are just as fun to read! Feel free to answer some (or all) of these questions in the comments! I always find your guys’ answers so interesting(: